Special Issue "10th Anniversary of Electronics: Advances in Microwave and Wireless Communications"
The deadline for manuscript submissions is 30 November 2021.
You are invited to submit a paper!
Special issue information
It has now been ten years since the first paper was published in Electronics back in 2011. It has been a rocky road with many highs and many lows, but we are extremely proud to have reached this very important milestone of the 10th anniversary of the journal. To celebrate this momentous occasion, a Special Issue is being prepared which invites both members of the Editorial Board and outstanding renowned authors, including past editors and authors, to submit their high-quality works on the topic of “Microwave and Wireless Communications”.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- General wireless communication technology
- General microwave theory and technology including antenna
- General radar technology
- Communication and radar signal processing
- Micro/millimeter wave imaging technology
- Micro/millimeter wave sensing technology
- Micro/millimeter wave network technology
- Micro/millimeter wave medical application
- Electromagnetic scattering and propagation
- Micro/millimeter wave measurement technology
Prof. Dr. Hirokazu Kobayashi
Prof. Dr. Pingyi Fan
Prof. Dr. Andrea Randazzo